Gourmet Wine Getaways sets sail with GWG@Sea in 2022
Gourmet Wine Getaways (GWG) is proud to announce its inaugural 3-night wine tasting adventure to Ensenada, Mexico and its spectacular Valle de Guadalupe wine region. Our Royal Caribbean Cruise sets sail from the Los Angeles Cruise Terminal (San Pedro) on Friday afternoon, May 20, 2022, returning the following Monday morning, May 23. Join GWG’s Peter Kerr and Bart Lynn for a weekend of learning, fun and relaxation that will feature a full day of private wine tastings in the Valle.
You don’t want to miss this wonderful opportunity because….
- There is only one chance to be on the inaugural trip!
- Convenient Friday-Monday itinerary (your boss won’t even miss you)
- Full-day private tour and wine tasting at 3 boutique wineries in the Valle de Guadalupe, Mexico’s world-class wine region, with GWG’s international wine expert Peter D. Kerr
- You are there to meet and speak with winery owners and winemakers
- RCCL’s newly refurbished Navigator of the Seas offers many great options for cuisine and entertainment
- Comfortable air-conditioned tour coach for our trip into the Valle de Guadalupe
- Enjoy the amazing scenery and vistas along the way!
- Tour and compare notes with other wine enthusiasts
- Wine-centric discussions on board the ship
- Informal wine tasting of select Mexican wines at group dinner on first night at sea
- Explore and discover this amazing wine region before the secret gets out
- Perfect gift for that special, hard to buy for, wine-loving someone in your life (and you can enjoy it together)
- You can’t get this experience anywhere else!
Group is limited to 24 guests. Estimated total cost for cruise and tour is $1,097 per person, based on double occupancy (subject to prevailing package price at time of booking. For reservations and more information, contact Stefan Hermann at 310-773-1348 or email Stefan@vacationonsale.com .
Proof of Covid vaccinations is required for all guests. Guests agree to abide by RCCL’s, GWG’s and wineries’ current guidelines for mask wearing during the cruise and wine country touring/tastings.
Guests must be at least 21 years of age and able to get on and off the coach without assistance. In addition, guests must be able to walk over paved, cobblestone, marble, gravel and packed-dirt surfaces, some of which are at an incline or uneven.